1/10/2012

That Is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie...

Ramsden is... on hiatus.

I am still working on the comic... and i still hope to do it at some point in the future... but for now it will take a back seat as i find that my enthusiasm lies elsewhere.

I mean with all the things that happened to me in the last few months i lost momentum on the comic... my head was all over the place and comics were the furthest thing from my thoughts. And then when life started to settle a bit and my mind started to turn back towards comics i found i was excited about working on... something else.

So i apologise to those of you who might have been looking forward to some mounties-versus-monsters action, but i am afraid you will have to wait a while longer.

In the meantime...


No comments:

Post a Comment