12/23/2013

I'm not dead... honestly.

I know... I suck at blogging.

But let's not dwell on my laziness... since it is almost Christmas let's have a look at some nice art by the warm and lovely WJC...


...featuring the Black Sheep and Georgie!

I might not have been blogging much but I have been hard at work offline.

Honest.

I have now finished three scripts for short stories featuring the Black Sheep... one of which I have shown to a small handful of people I trust... and so far the feedback has been encouraging. I have outlines for about thirty more short stories and i'm working on a couple of longer stories that are a bit more ambitious.

I have also been putting together a revised edition of my Black Sheep bible with updated character bios and designs for over a hundred characters.

I'll try to post more often in the new year... but no promises because I don't like lying right to your cute little faces.

Meanwhile you can check out more from WJC over on his blog and his gorgeous new Quinthaven poster book is currently available to buy.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back Simon! I fully know how easy it is to let the blog collect dust. Glad to see you've been hard at work. Happy Holidays and we'll look forward to more exciting posts in the coming year (with luck ;)). Awesome pic, btw.

    ReplyDelete